- BENEFITS & FEATURES
- HIGHEST QUALITY CONSTRUCTION & MATERIALS
- CERTIFICATIONS & LISTINGS
- CODE REQUIREMENTS
- SEISMIC MOVEMENT
- ENSURE APPLIANCE INSTALLATION, PERFORMANCE & WARRANTY
- APPLICATION & USES
- 304 Series Corrugated Stainless Steel
- Ease of Installation Saves Time & Money
- No Rubber or Plastic Hose to Reduce Flow
- Largest Inner Diameter for required GPM
- Minimal Deformity in Curvature… Will Hold Bend
- Manufactured to US Military/Aerospace specifications
- Re-Usable and Re-Bendable
- Stronger & More Flexible Than Copper
- *Falcon 3/4″ Model Flows approximately 134% More Than Braided Connectors and 17% More Than Copper & 30% More than LSP/Aquaflo
- Will Not Discolor, Corrode Or Rust
- No Galvanic Effect No Dielectric Union Needed
- Falcon Warranty download
- Available In Sizes from 3/8″ To 2″ I.D.
- In Various Lengths for Most Water Flowing Applications and Appliances
- All Fittings Chrome Plated Solid Brass
- Will Not Crimp or Kink
- Resists Work Hardening
- Burst Pressure Rated Up To 2200 psi
- High Temp EPDM Washer (-40° to 220 °F)
- 100% Leak Tested
Compliance to the following standards:
- ICC ES PMG- Certified to NSF ANSI Section 61
- Compliance to the following standards: ASME A112.18.6
- CSA B125.6-2009
- NSF 61
- Compliance to the following codes:
- 2009 IPC
- 2009 IRC
- 2009 UPC
- AB 1953 Low lead
* ASME A112.18.6 Description: This standard establishes requirements for flexible water connectors in potable water systems under continuous pressure and in accessible location only. It covers physical and performance requirements, test methods, materials, connections, and other significant properties, in addition to a general description of materials used. Certain features of construction of the finished product are given, together with the method of marking and identification.
Satisfy Inspector & Code Requirements
- State of Wisconsin
- L.A. City
- South Texas
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
In areas of SEISMIC movement using Falcon Stainless connectors will decrease the chances of damage caused by hard-piped copper installations and/or copper connectors cracking and breaking.
- Many appliance manufacturers require that flexible connectors be used when installing their products or the Warranty is void.
- Water Flowing Appliances REQUIRE FULL FLOW to ensure appliance operates at the rate for which it was designed.
- Appliances last longer and operate at optimum performance when maximum flow is obtained.
- Settling of heavy water appliances, that are hard-piped with copper or CPVC, can damage the installation causing leaks.
- Using Falcon Stainless connectors will eliminate damage to the connection ensuring a secure installation.
For Potable Water – Residential & Commercial:
Tankless – Takagi, Bosch, Noritz etc. & Storage Type- Rheem, State, etc.
RO, UV, Salt, Owned & Rented, Culligan, Hague, Rayne, Rainsoft, GE Autotrol Bypass & Performa Valve, Zenon, Fleck, Autotrol, Clack etc.